Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Book Club


I am plugging along with our Summer book club- be sure to check out my FREE OUTLINES page- where I post all my book club outlines, activities and ideas... for free!

If you are wanting to see a list of books we have done for book club- you can click HERE. There are dozens of books in different reading levels- but I recommend you just browse around and glean some ideas, many of these ideas could be modified to fit books your kids like to read.

(I try to use books and find books that appeal specifically to reluctant readers.)

Don't forget to check out our GIVE AWAY!

I would love for you to "follow" the site on this page- (click HERE) It would be great to know- who comes to visit my blog. (Especially those of you who use and like my blog.)

I hope everyone is having a fun- safe summer!
It's not too late to start a book club- if you are still thinking about it. (lol)

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment